With the rise of Covid-19 Cases in the US, we have seen a significant increase in mask sales and as a result we want to make sure that we are sharing transparent knowledge about the washable mask sold via our collective outlets.
- There is no full proof measure that can be taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and as a result the most significant recommendation is to stay home and avoid congregations of people as much as possible.
- Despite the narrative shared via several media outlets mask of all types assist in preventing the spread of infectious diseases by providing a barrier between particles and your mouth and nose. However, if worn improperly, or put on improperly those protections could be minimized.
- If in an area where close contact with known carriers of an infectious disease like Covid-19 are present, it is still recommended to practice social distancing.
- N95 Mask should be viewed as the top standard for the prevention of Virus spread, but those mask are prioritized for front line medical staff and those with severely compromised immune systems. Cloth mask offer a solid supplement for those carrying on with typical daily movement and travel. These mask are NOT medical grade.
Notes About Wearing Your Mask
- Note: Mask must be washed after use. Particularly if used during travel. This can be accomplished with water and soap in the sink or in a load of clothing with detergent.
- Wash your hands before putting your mask on and install the mask by holding the earloops to avoid unnecessarily touching the face.
- If taking the mask off to eat or drink, take the mask fully off from the ear loops and reinstall as indicated above.
- Maintain proper hand hygiene throughout use of the mask, and avoid touching your face as much as possible even with the mask on.